Cucumber sandwiches compose of wafer-thin cucumber slices between the bread. They are lightly buttered. Several people take the cucumber sandwiches along with their tea and coffee as snacks. This can be even consumed as light as well as summer lunch. This is the first combination for people who want to relish on fresh cucumber along with the sandwich.
These sandwiches will taste well if you use fresh bread and cucumbers. Garnishing it with tomatoes and coriander leaves
Time taken to prepare cucumber sandwich recipe is between 15 to 20 minutes.
Calories in cucumber sandwich recipe
The nutrition grade for cucumber sandwich -c.
- 83 calories in bread ( in each slice )
- 51 calories in cream cheese ( 1 spoonful )
- 5 calories in cucumber ( peeled )
- 5 calories in garlic and herb
Ingredients needed to prepare cucumber sandwich recipe are as follows:
- 1 big size cucumber
- 8 softened cream cheese pieces
- 3 onion tops finely chopped
- Half cup of mayonnaise
- Bread of 2 slices
- Dash garlic for taste
- Dash pepper
Method or preparation of Cucumber sandwich is as follows
- Wash the cucumber cleanly and grate it uniformly.
- Drain the grate cucumber on paper napkin.
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese, Tabasco, onion, salt as well as pepper.
- Add cucumber to this mixture and mix it.
- Spread this on bread slices.
- Cover with a slice on this bread slice.
- Cucumber sandwich is ready.
Serving Cucumber sandwich recipe
- Garnish the sandwiches with mint along with the sliced cucumber pieces. Serve this immediately to the guests.
Storing cucumber sandwich recipe
Usually, the sandwich should be served immediately after preparation. Storing the recipe will decrease the taste of the cucumber sandwiches.
Read more: Blintz recipe description of blintz