This wonder modern bread making machine does multiple functions as it mixes, kneads and rises the bread mix and one can expect a bread loaf sizing up to 2 ½ pounds. It has a sophisticated digital technology with settings for French style, multigrain, whole wheat, white flour and more.
- Designed for a modern family, this machine has 3 options for loaf size. It can comfortably accommodate 2 ½ pounds of bread loaves.
- For that soft and perfect bread this machine has an interesting yeast adding feature. This is done at the desired time in the bread making process.
- It is an automated machine with four different baking options.
- There is a 13 hour delay programme for convenient baking.
- It has a dimension of 13 ½ “X 9 1/6” X 4” and weighs 15 pounds.
- This 550 watts baking machine has a safety fuse.
- It comes with a recipe booklet, measuring spoon, cup and kneading blade.
- This machine has a specialised yeast dispensing programme at an optimum time for the baking to be perfect.
- This machine is designed with 3 crust settings (Dark/medium/light).
- It has a feather touch control panel setting with bright LCD light display.
- The 13 hour delay baking setting is really beneficial for busy days.
- This machine also comes with a recipe book containing over 50 delicious treats.
- It has 3 different choices of loaves, 3 crust settings and 6 various bread/dough selections.
- It has a warranty of 1 year.
- The inner non-stick tin or bread pan is made user friendly as it has a wire handle.
Why is this product a best seller?
- It is reasonably priced with convenient features.
- The bread/dough cycle settings are useful as one can cook many recipes using these settings.
- Some of the good priced bread makers cannot work with whole wheat flour, but this machine is an exception.
- The machine is considerably durable and solid.
- It has an advanced locking technology and while in operation, it is not noisy.
- Ideal for inexperienced bread makers.
- The baked bread can be unloaded with ease after baking from the non-stick bread pan.
Who should buy this bread maker and when?
- Anyone who has little or no experience in bread making and baking.
- Somebody who is looking for a solid and sturdy machine.
- Someone who is looking for different sized loaves.
- Anybody who prefers low maintenance but high performance machine.
- It is well suited for those who are looking for an affordable bread maker with good features.
To sum up
- Sunbeam 5891-2 pound programmable bread maker is an affordable bread maker with versatile features for bread loaves sizes and various bread and dough cycles.
- This machine can be handled well by an inexperienced baker as once carefully read the instructions are easy to follow.
- This has most of the good features of a quality machine like 13 hour delay baking programme, yeast adding dispenser for smooth loaves, feather touch control settings with LCD display, wired bread pan, and a whole set of accessories with an year of company warranty.
- This can be used by bakers for moderate baking as the machine is sturdy and solid.
- However it is not a machine for small kitchens.
- Whole wheat recipes can be baked with ease in this bread maker.
The sunbeam 5891-2 bread maker is a very well designed, user friendly, low budget bread maker with a solid built. It displays many handy features and delivers most of them as promised. It falls in the line of beginner friendly machines as the operation is simple. It can last for years if used and maintained properly as per the instructions.
One of the best features of this machine is the ease of cleaning. But one needs to make sure to clean it regularly and as instructed to avoid damage to the kneading blade or bread pan.
Another feature of this machine enables the bakers to bake loaves from whole wheat flour which can be a boon to gluten allergic people. This machine can pass for a good value buy.
You might also like: Top 5 Best Bread Machine Reviews