People around the world savour vast variety of bread and if you are one among them then why not make it at your home? Anything that is made at home acquires a special taste and value. There cannot be anything tastier than freshly made home bread to tickle your taste buds.
Making bread at home requires you to research and buy a “best bread machine” in the market for a start. But it is easier said than done as there are numerous brands and varieties available for you to choose. This article can throw some light on the bread machines and it can help you to make an informed decision to buy the best that suits your requirement.
There are many good bread makers that are available in the market for individual needs. We have listed top five best bread machine reviews such products below with their specifications and details for the readers.
|Sunbeam 5891 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker, White|
|Sunbeam 5891 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker, White|
Sunbeam 5891-2 Pound Programmable Bread Maker, White
This product is aimed at creating bread at home in a “bakery style” and the product claims to do this in less than an hour. The countertop tool is designed for various treats ranging from cinnamon rolls to buttery dinner treats.
This product also boasts of a user friendly, big LED display light with 12 versatile settings for number of recipes.
- This machine is priced reasonably with a dozen of bread cycles and other features in comparison to machines with similar features.
- It is light weighted and can look sleek and chic in a contemporary kitchen.
- The machine is durable and offers the promised features.
- The 13 hour delay programme is very convenient for people with busy schedule.
- Thanks to the various cycle settings one can easily bake many treats for the family at low cost in no time.
- If you are a beginner at bread baking this machine’s uncomplicated operation can come in handy. Also it has a detailed instruction manual for easy usage.
- This machine is quieter while at work compared many other machines.
- The touch-control panel has detailed instructions with bright display for easy operation.
- The cleaning and maintenance of this machine is simpler and easy.
- Though the machine is durable the bread pan or tin can wear off in case of heavy usage.
- It is no doubt a light machine but since the footprint is broad it can occupy more counter space and this could be an issue if you have a very small kitchen.
- The bread loaves baked from this machine can be big for sandwiches.
- This machine is suitable only for light to moderate use.
- The recipes that come along with the instruction manual must used with caution by those who are allergic to yeast.
- This machine does not perform well with whole wheat recipes; it is advised to use whole wheat with white flour for best results. [ Read full review ]
Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread maker with yeast dispenser, white
This wonder modern bread making machine does multiple functions as it mixes, kneads and rises the bread mix and one can expect a bread loaf sizing up to 2 ½ pounds. It has a sophisticated digital technology with settings for French style, multigrain, whole wheat, white flour and more.
Interesting features of this product
- Bread baking is made easy with 3 various loaf sizes for different occasions.
- It is ideal to bake whole wheat flour bread loaves.
- Kneading blade does not harm the shape of the baked loaf.
- It is very durable and quieter than the other bread makers.
- There is an automatic yeast addition at required intervals, option for perfect bread loaves.
- For its amazing features the price is very cheap.
- Push button, feather touch control panel makes the operation of this machine easy with luminous LCD display.
- 13 hour delay programme and yeast dispenser are the highlights of this product. The 13 hour delay is helpful for packed schedules and yeast dispenser adds yeast at ideal interval to make the bread super soft.
- The build and design of the machine is very solid and sturdy. It is one of the durable bread makers in the market.
- 3 size variations for bread loaves and many bread/dough cycle settings make this product versatile to use.
- One of the biggest benefits of this machine is, it can work well with whole wheat flour and multi grain recipes without any hitch.
- The bread pan is non-stick and is provided with a wire handle for convenient usage.
- The cleaning and rinsing of the machine unit is relatively easier as the bread pan is non-stick.
- Though it is a light machine, it requires good deal of counter space and this can be tough in small kitchens.
- Before operating this machine one needs to go through the various settings to make sure what they need. Because this machine can take long time to bake as it slips into the rest mode, unless you have chosen the quick bread.
- The bread pan is non-stick and hence it can be quite sensitive to harsh washes. One needs to take care of the bread pan so that the non-stick layer is not damaged while cleaning.
- The various settings cannot be used with each other at all times.
- Though the bread pan is efficient it does not fit well in the oven which may cause some whizzing noise during kneading cycle.
- This machine has a yeast dispenser to make the bread soft and this may not suit those with yeast allergies.[Read full review]
West Bend 41300 Hi-Rise Electronic Dual-Blade Breadmaker
The West Bend 41300 Hi Rise Electronic Dual-Blade bread maker is a durable, quality machine that has a unique dual-blade system and 4 horizontally designed sizes for bread loaves.
Even heavy duty whole wheat flour or multi grain flour can also be used in this machine for fantastic, tasty bread loaves.
The most interesting features of this product
- Dual-blade for perfect kneading.
- 4- Horizontally fashioned bread loaf sizes for versatile baking.
- A tool is included in the accessories kit which is used to carefully take out knead-blades.
- Durability of this particular model.
- The quality of the finished bakes is really good.
- It is priced very low for the offered features and this machine is durable. It can easily handle many baking recipes.
- The dual blades make the kneading cycle efficient.
- The 4 bread loaf sizes are very convenient for many bread based recipes.
- The wired bread pan is non-stick and is easy to remove and clean.
- The bread prepared from this machine will turn out to be tasty and fluffy.
- The machine performs heavy duty baking with whole wheat flour and multi grain flour mixes.
- It offers custom program setting for one’s comfort, this option can also help you to remember your choice of setting for bread loaves.
- The control panel settings are very easy to read and are uncomplicated to operate.
- The rise consistency is another high-light of this product which makes the bread loaves soft and smooth.
- Due to its solid make and easy operation, this machine is a good choice for inexperienced bakers.
- If one desires for more quantity then they can purchase an additional tray from west bend for this model, to prepare two separate bread loaves simultaneously.
- 12- Hour delay baking option works out fine for busy people and their schedules.
- This machine is easier to clean as it requires a simple rinsing routine.
- The machine can occupy more counter space due to its design and built. Hence it is not suited for small kitchens.
- The finished baked loaves can have two dents in them because of the dual-needles if not removed soon after baking.
- The manual does not offer in-depth trouble shooting and it does not list the time required for each baking process.
- The machine can give out an unpleasant taste or smell when used at first, in such cases before making the bread the machine must burn in to dissolve any possible manufacturing process induced odour or residue. This caution is not mentioned in the manual.
- The bread maker can be bit noisy during the kneading cycle.