When majority of the new mothers are asked about essentials required for the baby, most of them mention bottle warmers. Mothers care about their baby’s health and every one of them want to buy the best bottle warmers. In this article we have presented top best bottle warmer reviews with a detailed discussion on pros, cons, specifications and features.
What is a best bottle warmer? And why is it necessary?
Do you know that health experts advise mothers to stop using microwave to heat their baby’s meals?
- The reason behind this is that the heat from microwave lowers the nutritional value in the milk especially breast milk.
- Infants can end up consuming food that is poor in nutrition. Just for this purpose ‘bottle warmers’ are used.
- The parents can ensure safety when they use tools such as bottle warmers to heat their baby’s food.
- Most of the bottle warmers are easy and fuss free to use that can quickly warm the baby food.
How are they different from each other?
Bottle warmers are one of the best tools to heat the milk for babies. There are many bottle warmers in the market. They are manufactured in various size, colours and features. Some models come with a water storage facility that can be used for twice or thrice while others do not have this feature. Some bottle warmers are also manufactured with great care to safeguard the baby’s health. This article aims at helping the mothers in their quest for the best baby products.
|82% liked it on Amazon||Get DealDetailed Review|
|67% liked it on Amazon||Detailed Review|
81% liked it on Amazon
|80% liked it on Amazon||Detailed Review|
|82% liked it on Amazon||Detailed Review|
|63% liked it on Amazon||Detailed Review|
|79% liked it on Amazon||Detailed Review|
|81% liked it on Amazon||Detailed Review|
|82% liked it on Amazon||Detailed Review|
|90% liked it on Amazon||Detailed Review|
— Top Best Bottle Warmer Reviews —
Kiinde kozhii Breastmilk and Bottle Warmer
User rating: (4.1 / 5)
Kinde kozhii Breastmilk and Bottle Warmer is a very well designed, elegant bottle warmer that can be used to warm breast milk for the babies.
- The product measures 8”X8”X6” in dimension.
- It weighs 2 pounds.
- The body is made of plastic.
- The manufacturer claims that the body is made of good plastic that is free from phthalate, bpa, lead and latex.
- It can warm the liquid up to 127F/53C.
- The warming temperature is maintained so that nutrients are retained in the breast milk.
- The average warming time required is approximately 8 minutes.
- The product features a safety shutoff option to enable safe handling.
- There is an audible and clear ‘tick’ sound to let know when the warming cycle is finished. to let know when the warming cycle is finished.
- The manufacturers boast of the safety of the product to warm breast milk. This arming feature is been approved by CDC and USDA.
- The product also features a simple timer that can be read easily.
- The warming chamber is very quick to heat the breast milk.
- The product is carefully designed to check the overheating issue even if the product is switched on for more time than desired.
Pros of Kinde kozhii Breastmilk and Bottle Warmer
- Extremely easy to use and program.
- The warming temperature for baby food is safe as per the standards.
- This product can be used for all most all sizes of bottles.
- The parents need not to wait between warming sessions.
- The performance of the product is very efficient.
- The space required to use and store this product is very minimal.
Cons of Kinde kozhii Breastmilk and Bottle Warmer
- The product may take a while to warm up.
- The product should be thoroughly cleaned else it can affect the durability.
Kinde kozhii is an amazingly sleek and efficient bottle warmer that is also not that expensive. It is efficient and has a lot of safety measures and features. It is suitable for those who want to use it’s versatility withy bottles of various sizes.
Prince Lioheart On the go bottle warmer
User rating: (3.3 / 5)
Prince Lioheart on the go bottle warmer is a travel friendly bottle warmer for busy mothers.
- This product measures 8.4”X4.2”X4” in dimension.
- It weighs 1.4 pounds upon shipping.
- It is free from BPA, phthalate, latex and nitrosamine.
- The buyers pack contains two pieces, the bottle warmer and a travel case.
- It is dishwasher safe and does not require batteries to operate.
- The product is claimed to be an instant heat source by the manufacturers.
- The bottle warmer is designed to warm bottles and jars containing baby food.
- The product does not require power source.
- The manufacturers claim that it is a reusable on-the-go product.
- The milk stays warm for more than 2 hours.
- An easy and user-friendly product with simple features.
- The warming process is facilitated by chemical reaction that occurs inside the sealed area of the bottle warmer.
- The bottle warmer comes with a travel-friendly case made of PVC and cotton.
Pros of Prince Lioheart on the go bottle warmer
- This product suits those who travel a lot. It is travel-friendly as it does not require any power source!
- The product is very reliable and can be used for several warming cycles.
- The product keeps the milk warm for 2-3 hours.
- The product is also made toxin-free for safe usage.
- With this product, mothers can feed their babies anywhere without worries.
- The product is affordably priced.
- The milk retains its nutritional value, thanks to the way the product has been designed.
- The case can be carried with ease as there is a safety handle.
Cons of Prince Lioheart on the go bottle warmer
- Though the makers of this product claim that it is an ’instant heating source’ the product requires a minimum of 30 minutes to warm the milk.
Are you a mum on –the- go? We recommend this product for you. Its simple design and no electricity or batteries make it most suited to busy mums. Though it cannot warm the milk instantly, it can function better and deliver desired results.
Boon orb Bottle warmer green
User rating: (3.9 / 5)
Boon orb bottle warmer is known as one of the most innovative products in the market.
- The product measures 5.5”X5.5”X5.5” in dimension.
- It weighs 1.5 pounds.
- It is made of plastic.
- It does not require batteries for power supply.
- The product is said to be free from BPA, phthalate and PVC.
- The product has a firm and non-skid base for comfortable yet firm hold.
- The product can warm milk in various sized bottles.
- It has a separate basket for warming food jars containing baby food.
- To maintain safety the product has an auto-off feature that shuts down the bottle warmer after the warming cycle.
- The product operates by steam heating baby milk and food.
- The product has a measuring tube to facilitate right amount of water to be steamed.
Pros of Boon orb bottle warmer
- The product is very versatile as most of the bottles can be warmed in this bottle warmer.
- The design and finish of this product makes it look very contemporary and sleek.
- The auto-off feature is very helpful as parents’ supervision is minimised.
- It warms the milk quiet quickly.
- It is free from toxins as it does not contain BPA, PVC or phthalate.
Cons of Boon orb bottle warmer
- There is no ‘off’ button and this can be quite annoying to the users.
- Users cannot check or stir the bottle while the warmer is on as the steam can be quite hot and it may burn the hands.
Boon orb bottle warmer looks elegant and functions well. Though it lacks certain features like beep alarm to note the end of the cycle or an ‘off’ button it does warm the milk and food quickly. We recommend this product to those who are looking for sleek finish and durable performance.
Munchkin High Speed bottle warmer
User rating: (3.8 / 5)
Munchkin high speed bottle warmer is recognised for its speed and quality in the market.
- The product measure 5.5”X6”X6.5” in dimension.
- It weighs 1.4 pounds.
- The buyers pack consists of an integrated measuring jar, removable basket and an adapter ring.
- The product’s input voltage is at 120v.
- The product warms the milk and food through steam heating system.
- It comes with an on and off control.
- It has auto-off feature to make the usage of this product safe.
- It has an adapter ring which facilitates to warm food and milk even in small bottles.
- The product has an in-built measuring cup to ensure right quantity of water input.
- The most interesting feature of this product is the quick warming. It warms the milk and food for babies within 90 seconds.
Pros of Munchkin high speed bottle warmer
- The product ensures to warm the baby food and milk in as less as 90 seconds saving a lot of time for the parents.
- The heat spreads evenly thereby maintaining the nutritional value of the milk or baby food.
- The unit is very simple to use with easy controls.
- The product is very compact and does not require much space.
- The product is easy to maintain as it requires minimal cleaning.
- The unit is also versatile as it holds bottles of various sizes.
- The unit is quite affordable.
Cons of Munchkin high speed bottle warmer
- The bottle can get very hot to handle after the warming cycle.
- The loud beeping after the completion of cycle can be irritating to some of the users.
Munchkin high speed bottle warmer is a cheap and durable product that has user-friendly features and it can also warm the food and milk pretty fast, as fast as 90 seconds. However the overheating is not a great feature. We recommend this product to those who want to save time and do not mind the hot bottle after the warming cycle.
Dr. Brown’s Bottle warmer
User rating: (4.1 / 5)
Dr. Brown’s Bottle warmer is one of those products with convenient design that also is durable.
- The product measures 5.5”X7.9”X9.6” in dimension.
- It weighs 2 pounds.
- It comes with a big chamber for water and an adjustable basket.
- It has an LCD control panel for easy display.
- It can warm wide neck jars and bottles.
- Water chamber is refillable and it can warm many bottles prior to refilling.
- An easy and simple LCD control display that lets the user know when it’s ready to kick start.
- The product is enabled with memory that enables to save the desired cycle setting for later use.
- It has an audible beep to let the user know at the end of each warming cycle.
- The unit does not require regular filling of water.
Pros of Dr. Brown’s Bottle warmer
- The unit has a sleek and beautiful design.
- The product is very durable and gives out an efficient performance.
- The unit is very easy to use as it has simple and easy controls.
- It has a spacious inner space for bottles of various sizes.
- The unit’s desired heat settings are saved in memory for custom use.
- The bottle warmer not only lights up upon the completion of the cycle but it also beeps.
- The heat settings can also be adjusted to various sizes of bottles.
Cons of Dr. Brown’s Bottle warmer
- It can get real hot and this may not be liked by many users.
- The product should be cleaned at regular intervals to avoid residual build-ups.
Dr. Brown’s Bottle warmer is a very durable bottle warmer with amazing features such as beep alarm and heat memory settings. However some users may find the bottles too hot to handle with this unit. We recommend this product to those who want a bottle warmer that is simple, durable and elegant. We do not recommend this product to those who are not comfortable with hot bottles.
Philips AVENT Express
User rating: (3.1 / 5)
A simple, compact and efficient bottle warmer is what Philips Avent Express means to the users who have used it.
- The product measures 5.5”X5.1”X6.3” in dimension.
- It weighs 1 pound.
- It has a one year warranty.
- The buyer’s pack contains the bottle warmer and an instructional manual.
- The heating volt is at 110v.
- It is a quick and a simple bottle warmer.
- It is versatile too as it can accommodate various sizes of bottles and baby food jars.
- Another interesting feature is that it does not affect the bottles as it does not leave any hotspots on it.
- The makers of this product assure that the heat distribution is even as it maintains the nutritional value of the milk or food that is being warmed.
- The makers also assure of a hassle-free and simple warming action.
Pros of Philips AVENT Express Baby Food and Bottle Warmer
- It is a very compact and simple unit.
- Since it is very compact it suits those with small places or kitchens.
- Those who travel and cannot afford to carry heavy luggage can certainly pick this bottle warmer.
- If the users have glass bottles, Philips avent express is a better choice as steam can shatter the glass into pieces due to the temperature shift.
- The bottle can be easily removed from the water chamber to check.
- It warms the water, milk or baby food very quickly.
Cons of Philips AVENT Express Baby Food and Bottle Warmer
- It does not possess an auto timer option and it can be troublesome to many mothers.
- Cleaning must be done at regular intakes to prevent any further problems.
Philips Avent Express is a simple and compact unit that can be used anytime and anywhere. It is suitable to mothers who have small kitchens or counter space. We recommend this product to those with small spaces.
Born Free Tru-Temp Bottle Warming System
User rating: (3.9 / 5)
The born free tru-temp is touted as an elegant, simple and versatile bottle warmer. To know more about this product please read on.
- The product measures 16”X11”X11” in dimension.
- It weighs 1 pound.
- The body is made of stainless-steel and it has a good finish.
- It has a firm base for better hold while using for warming.
- The purchase pack has 2 cool packs.
- It is free from BPA.
- The unit can analyse the time required for warming automatically.
- The bottle has visual indicator time countdown that denote the readiness of the unit for usage.
- The makers claim that the unit can warm a bottle of 5 oz in just 3 minutes.
- The design is very easy to use and can be easily filled and used for many uses.
Pros of The born free tru-temp
- Even refrigerated milk or food can be warmed within 4 minutes.
- Due to the presence of a water reservoir, frequent refilling of water can be avoided.
- It can last for longer than many products that are available in the market.
- The heating is very even and consistent thereby assuring to restore the nutritional value if the breast milk.
- Though it is bit expensive it is known to deliver excellent performance.
- The unit is very easy to clean and maintain.
- It has most of the important features like auto-off, timer memory, and a ‘no water’ indicator
- The heat can be adjusted as desired.
Cons of The born free tru-temp
- The cooler cannot be combined with the warmer.
- There is no beep alarm that is audible.
- The unit takes a bit of time to heat up.
The born free tru-temp is truly a durable and simple product to use. It can save some energy as the insulated cooler will help the bottle to cool down up to eight hours so that it can be used again for to feed the baby. We recommend this product to everyone who want to invest in a reliable and good bottle warmer.
The first years quick
User rating: (3.9 / 5)
The first years quick serve is a small unit that warms the milk and baby food very quickly and safely.
- The product measures 8”X5”X5” in dimension.
- It weighs 1.2 pounds.
- The material is made of good grade plastic.
- It is free from toxins such as BPA, phthalate, latex, lead and nitrosamine.
- It is not safe to use in dishwasher.
- The unit does not require batteries to power up and operate.
- The manufacturers claim that the unit warms breast milk and baby food very quickly.
- To increase the user safety the makers have enabled auto-shut off on this unit.
- The unit is very versatile as it can hold many sized bottles.
- The unit can also be used to sterilize the pacifiers by using removable basket.
- The unit operates with the help of electricity and hence it does not require batteries.
Pros of The first years quick serve
- It has a small foot print and hence it saves a lot of counter space.
- It is very simple and easy to use with simple design and controls.
- The unit not only warms up the baby food and breast milk it also sterilises the pacifier with the help of removable basket.
- The auto-shut down option is very helpful that is safe and requires less monitoring.
- The temperature selection is customised.
Cons of The first years quick serve
- The unit comes without a power off button. One needs to pull the chord to disconnect.
The first years quick serve is well suited for anybody who is looking for a bottle warmer that is versatile and can be used for more than one purpose. We recommend it to our readers as it is a good, basic bottle warmer.
Philips AVENT express fast
User rating: (3.9 / 5)
Philips avent express fast is an excellent choice for safe and simple bottle warmer.
- The product measures 5.9”X5.5”X6.3” in dimension.
- It weighs 1.2 pounds.
- The unit is made from quality material that is safe from BPA, phthalate, latex and lead.
- It does not require any batteries to power up.
- Manufacturer claims that the product warms the milk and baby food evenly and gently.
- It accommodates most of the bottles and jars.
- It can heat up 4 ounces of milk or liquid in just 3 minutes.
- There is a defrost setting with this model that defreeze, breast milk and baby food.
- The convenient and compact design will take some space.
Pros of Philips avent express fast
- The temperature setting is very nice.
- The unit has an amazing capacity to defrost the breast milk. This feature is very helpful to pregnant and busy mothers.
- The design blends in easily to any kind of environment.
- The warming process is very gentle on the food and milk thereby helping to maintain the nutrition in mother’s milk or baby food.
Cons of Philips avent express fast
- The bottle warmer takes some time to start the next warming cycle after finishing the previous one.
- No auto-shut off feature. This can be a problem for busy and hands on mothers.
Philips avent express fast is a well made unit that can help to warm the baby food and milk fast. We recommend this product to those who want to buy a good basic and reliable model that warms the food and milk quickly.
Tommee Tippee travel bottle warmer
User rating: (4.5 / 5)
Are you looking for a bottle warmer that can be used without electricity? Tommee Tippee travel bottle warmer could be the one you want to buy.
- The product measures 7.7”X3.9”X3.9” in dimension.
- It weighs 1.1 pounds.
- The product is made of stainless-steel and it has a good look.
- The purchaser’s pack comes with a bottle warmer that has a thermo-flask inside and an outer plastic body.
- The product is absolutely free from BPA and phthalate.
- No usage of electricity! The unit uses thermo-flask to keep the hot liquid content warm.
- The unit is very nice to use during travel .
- The travelling mothers can use the bottle warmer to safely store the heated water or any liquid for later use.
Pros of Tommee Tippee travel bottle warmer
- The bottle warmer can be used for multi-purpose usages. Starting from baby food and milk.
- For the affordable price and good features this is a value buy.
- The big advantage of buying this product is that it does not require electricity. It keeps the hot content poured in to the thermos.
- The unit is known to maintain the hot water for all night long.
- It is a simple and efficient model.
Cons of Tommee Tippee travel bottle warmer
- The cap that is present on top of the unit cannot be closed completely.
- It lacks timer, auto-shut off and beep features.
We recommend this product to our readers who love to travel and explore. Though it is simple with an in-built thermos is very encouraging to see. It is independent of electricity which is a big relief for frequent travellers.
To sum up
The bottle warmers are extremely important as the food and breast milk that is consumed by babies will be warmed and heated. Some kids prefer warm food and bottle warmers can come in handy. But the readers must choose carefully as the overheating bottle warmers may lessen the nutritional value of the baby food and milk. Our top ten list of best bottle warmers have various and useful features. Readers can choose the best for their little bundle of joy.